The item you just added is unavailable. Please select another product or variant.
Aayu is a Brand which focuses on your health.
In this modern world where we have UV filters and RO purifiers to purify water, the concept of drinking water stored in a copper vessel might sound old-fashioned. However, this age-old practice referenced in ancient texts of Ayurveda is now supported by several scientific studies.
Storing water in a copper vessel creates a natural purification process. It can kill all the microorganisms (molds, fungi, algae and bacteria) present in the water that could be harmful to the body and make the water perfectly fit for drinking.
According to Ayurveda, drinking copper-enriched water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach helps balance all three doshas (Kapha, Vata and Pitta)
1. Prevents Water-Borne Diseases Copper very effectively destroys many bacteria that cause water-borne diseases like diarrhea, dysentery and jaundice.
2. Keeps the Digestive System Healthy Be it acidity, gas, constipation or indigestion, copper water can come to your rescue. Copper helps cleanse and detox your stomach to ensure proper elimination of waste and harmful products. It also regulates liver and kidney functioning, and ensures the absorption of nutrients from food.
3. Aids Weight Loss Copper promotes the breakdown and elimination of fat cells. This in turn helps you lose extra body fat and maintain body weight.
4. Boosts Heart Health This trace mineral also helps maintain cardiovascular health and plays a key role in preventing heart disease. Copper helps regulate blood pressure and heart rate as well as lowers bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels. According to a 2005 study published in the European Heart Journal, copper is good for the overall health of your heart.
5. Beats Anemia Copper aids the body’s absorption of iron, which plays a key role in fighting anemia.
6. Slows Down Aging Copper is a powerful antioxidant that helps prevent premature aging signs. It protects cells against free-radical damage, which in turn reduces the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, fine lines and sagging skin. It also helps in the production of new, healthy skin cells.
7. Stimulates Your Brain Copper helps in the synthesis of phospholipids that help form the myelin sheaths. This is why copper is essential for the smooth functioning of your brain.
8. Fights Inflammation Copper has very potent anti-inflammatory properties. This helps relieve body aches and pains caused by inflammation. It can even be effective in the treatment of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
9. Regulates Thyroid Gland Copper is one of the most important trace minerals that your thyroid gland needs to function properly.In addition, people suffering from thyroid disorders may have low levels of copper in their body.
So, try drinking water stored in a copper vessel to improve the functioning of your thyroid gland.